Live Webcam Bear Den, Ely MN

cjm

Hello,
The link below is for a live webcam set up in a bears (name is Lily) den in Ely, MN. She is expected to have her babies any day now. Today (1/19) she was out of the den for a little while and when she came back she messed with the camera so the angle is a bit off. It can be a little boring at times because of coarse she sleeps lots but I keep watching just to catch a glimpse of her stirring. I am a little addicted to having it on in hopes of seeing her move. At times she is quite active (scratching, licking, repositioning herself). It will really be fun to watch once the cubs arrive. Enjoy!!

http://www.bear.org/website/visit-us/lily-den-cam.html

UPDATE
Today (1/20) she came out of her den again around 4 p.m. She brought back some balsam fir and now that is covering most of the den opening. Bummer. Maybe she is a little camera shy and wants privacy for the babies birth. Hope she will move it for us to see her again.

Last edited:

cjm

Hello,
The link below is for a live webcam set up in a bears (name is Lily) den in Ely, MN. She is expected to have her babies any day now. Today (1/19) she was out of the den for a little while and when she came back she messed with the camera so the angle is a bit off. It can be a little boring at times because of coarse she sleeps lots but I keep watching just to catch a glimpse of her stirring. I am a little addicted to having it on in hopes of seeing her move. At times she is quite active (scratching, licking, repositioning herself). It will really be fun to watch once the cubs arrive. Enjoy!!

http://www.bear.org/website/visit-us/lily-den-cam.html

UPDATE
Today (1/20) she came out of her den again around 4 p.m. She brought back some balsam fir and now that is covering most of the den opening. Bummer. Maybe she is a little camera shy and wants privacy for the babies birth. Hope she will move it for us to see her again.

HIGHLANDER

the sight is working.. ive still got it up. looks like lilys maybe resting now she was really active earlier! very cool stuff cant help but get attached to her

HIGHLANDER

just read the update. i have it up on my computer all day at work and keep checking on her. i saw her give birth!!! almost posted about it... a big ttt!! but wasnt excactly sure!!. i thought she was doing some wierd stuff around the time they said she gave birth.. very cool stuff, it does become boring somtimes.. cant help being intriuged about this. good luck there lily!!!
job well done. cant wait to see that little cub!