Lodging Rate Discount for January Snowies Trip

skeedoo

Just an FYI... I have talked with the fine folks at the Old Corral and they are thinking of giving the John Dee crew a discounted room rate if we have a decent amount of people staying their during the Jan 12-16 trip. If you have already made your reservations then be sure to say you are with JD "forum" group coming during/around those dates, if you have not made reservations yet then be sure to let them know when making them that you are in that group. Who you will need to talk to is Dakota or his brother Brian (manager), I spoke with Dakota this time and he said he'll pass it onto Brian.These are the new owners kids are really into sledding so I have turned them onto John's "Western Riding" Page. I believe they are going to be contacting John in regards to advertising on this site. Anyway lets all save some money and thanks John for even having this website... so we can get discounted rooms, LOL!!

Firecatguy

Just an FYI... I have talked with the fine folks at the Old Corral and they are thinking of giving the John Dee crew a discounted room rate if we have a decent amount of people staying their during the Jan 12-16 trip. If you have already made your reservations then be sure to say you are with JD "forum" group coming during/around those dates, if you have not made reservations yet then be sure to let them know when making them that you are in that group. Who you will need to talk to is Dakota or his brother Brian (manager), I spoke with Dakota this time and he said he'll pass it onto Brian.These are the new owners kids are really into sledding so I have turned them onto John's "Western Riding" Page. I believe they are going to be contacting John in regards to advertising on this site. Anyway lets all save some money and thanks John for even having this website... so we can get discounted rooms, LOL!!

right on chris....I know the guys from ND and wyo are going to be staying there....

fgsacts

Thank's for the heads up. I had already made a reservation but just sent them an email and asked about the discount. We are all about saving money when possible.

Last edited: