107075.jpg

107076.jpg

107077.jpg

107081.jpg

107078.jpg

107079.jpg

107080.jpg

mountainmaxman

This is is part one of two parts of pix taken in the uplands of Baraga County. Usually on the Arvon or Peshekee Grade-Haypress Dam area. Although some, after the snow got better, were taken in the Alberta area as well.

It may not have been much of a late winter. But we WERE able to start about a month earlier than last year. Then again, it looks like the season is going to wrap up 2-3 weeks earlier than last year.

It's a shame that Mother Nature was such a you know what over the past week or so...but I guess we all can keep our fingers crossed that we MIGHT get one last gasp out of the old broad before she packs her bags and heads below the equator for the next 9-10 months.

Hope you guys enjoy them as much as I did taking them. The bad thing about being the "official photographer" when we're out riding is that no one ever gets a pic of me!!

P

polaris_5

Looks like good times! Like the pic of eating lunch by the fire.

samc

Looks like everyone had a great time. Nothing like taking a lunch break in the woods. Nice pics.

mountainmaxman

Hey Josh--

Someday when ya get old...like this ole 47-year old with a shot back, you'll understand the riser!! It's the only way I can still go out and play around and TRY to act like you young whipper-snappers!! ;) On the positive side, I guess my sled kinda sticks out!!

Actually without that tall of a riser, me being 6'4", blown discs and bone spurs, I'd have to be happy "bobbleheadin'" on the trails...NOT!

stoych7

understandable. great ridnign that day. man i wish it was winter. but maybe an upgraded sleed would help the back dont you think? like a new xp