Looking For A Report on Central Wisconsin

jknoup

Looking for any reports of rideable snow in Central Wisconsin? I've heard rumors of 10-12" in N. Iowa. Did anyone of that cross over into Central Wis and will there be rideable trails by the weekend?

Thanks in advance for any reports....

bladeguy

Looking for any reports of rideable snow in Central Wisconsin? I've heard rumors of 10-12" in N. Iowa. Did anyone of that cross over into Central Wis and will there be rideable trails by the weekend?

I am a little south but as warm as it has been and as warm as it is while the snow is falling I cannot imagine any of it will be rideable in central Wisconsin. Let's hope I am wrong...

Sno-Bandit Gary

Adams County Wi has gotten a mix of snow and rain. Everything is slushy....nothing to get excited about. Definitely need a cool down before anyone could think of making any trails.

stitcher

Northwest Columbia County it's been snowing all day - big flakes. But as Sno-Bandit said it's slushy. Went to snow blow the driveway and it was like yogurt.

harski

Adams County Wi has gotten a mix of snow and rain. Everything is slushy....nothing to get excited about. Definitely need a cool down before anyone could think of making any trails.

Thanks for chiming in Sno Bandit! Was wondering about your area too as I'm looking to get out for a day ride tomorrow or possibly Friday. Maybe better luck next snowfall!

Harski

Harski

marathon county wisconsin

trails are closed and only 1 or 2 inches of new snow.