Looking for cabin

tjmaxx

I'm looking for a nice cabin to stay in for a weekend. Prefer UP, maybe Wisconsin if there is snow. Log cabin with fireplace and hot tub would be nice. Let me know what's out there? Thanks!

600_RMK_144

I'm looking for a nice cabin to stay in for a weekend. Prefer UP, maybe Wisconsin if there is snow. Log cabin with fireplace and hot tub would be nice. Let me know what's out there? Thanks!
No lodging suggestions, but I gotta ask where you got your member name from? I worked there for 5 yrs.

garyl62

Try this link http://www.exploringthenorth.com/cozy/cabin.html. Last time I checked they had a couple weekends still open. Never been there but talked to the owner once, we were a larger group than he could handle but I bookmarked it in case I went with the family sometime. Don't recall if I got it from here, or some other search.

Go to Craigslist. Then go to WI. Then, Northern, WI. Under the Vacation/rental tab search "Blue Hills". Haven't been there YET, but intend to go very soon. Looks really nice. No hot tub, but the rest looks awesome.