Looking for places to go in Eagle River area

Swampy

Going to be in Eagle River Jan 6th - 13th. Looking for info on some places to patronize. Maybe a Friday fish fry. Maybe some info on some good loops to ride ... 100 miles +/- with some stops. Thanks in advance.

ragex2

Alot of good places but we usually go to Lumpys on 45s or Buckshots on 45n....riding we go anywhere but West. Trail 17 to phelpsis a nice start for loop to the east

garyl62

Plenty of options and I'm sure you'll get a lot of replies. Two favorites, Bonnies Lakeside in Three Lakes for Friday Fish and Boasted Chicken, and Club 45 for Chicago style Deep Dish Pizza.

whitedust

I think 13th is vintage race weekend at the race track so might have interest. Trackside fun to walk thru look at stuff same with Lando Rec both on trail. Sweetwater Sports Bar good food and drink likes snowmobilers also right there on trail.

Sledhead!

Venture West to St Germain, Wolfpack Cafe for a great breakfast, Blink Bonnies for a great dinner.
I love Wittigs bar/resort in Boulder Junction. I don't think they open till 2 pm though so keep that in mind

For the best fish fry and broasted chicken, you need to head to the Nutty Squirrel. Its east of town on Highway 70. Great bunch of people work their *** off to make every visit exceptional.

1fujifilm

Going to be in Eagle River Jan 6th - 13th. Looking for info on some places to patronize. Maybe a Friday fish fry. Maybe some info on some good loops to ride ... 100 miles +/- with some stops. Thanks in advance.

May I suggest you go further north, just 15 miles north of Watersmeet the snow is 5× deeper and goes up from there. E.R. is snirt and not worth the time right now.

Bear

- - - Updated - - -

Gordos across from the Days Inn has Labatts on tap.

Bear