Looking to buy

Wiscon1

I am looking to buy a 2013 or 2014 Skidoo Renegade 600 carb as an extra sled. Low miles and in good condition. Do you know of anyone selling one? If so please pass my message on.
Thanks

1fujifilm

I am looking to buy a 2013 or 2014 Skidoo Renegade 600 carb as an extra sled. Low miles and in good condition. Do you know of anyone selling one? If so please pass my message on.
Thanks

A new 2017 600 carb WITH e-start is 6,995 plus tax and registrations (no doc, or set-need be paid).
Shop around you will find one.

Bear

snobuilder

Who would want a carbed 600 for $7, 000, an indy cleanfire 600 goes $6200...don't waste yur money on a Doo.
Doos are way overpriced.

1fujifilm

Who would want a carbed 600 for $7, 000, an indy cleanfire 600 goes $6200...don't waste yur money on a Doo.
Doos are way overpriced.

I can see your point of view, my main point is why but used when new is cheap this time of year.

FYI, the 600 Polaris will need to add $329 for E/S (if using the 6,200 from S.B. would be 6,529 plus tax etc.) to be apples/apples.

Bear

brad460

Doos are way overpriced.

The Indys look like crap, especially with the rear seat bar support- looks like a pieced together sled. Plus the Doo ergos are much better.

Can't go wrong with the 600 carb Renegade.

Wiscon1

Thanks brad460. I am just interested in a skidoo renegade 600 carb. Nothing else. It's an extra sled when I have guest. I saw the ones in Madison but they are etec's. Looking to spend around $4500. I missed out on one with 800 miles for $4,500 but I was out of town. Thanks for all the help.

ezra

what are u looping To speend ? i have a 15 with es and kyb clickers on fr. prêt sure mi is under 700 and think it Has powertrain warrenty for this widget. truck lid Has a crack in top . everything is for sale pm.me a Ball park. in métro minneapolis but could .be brought To claim lake wi on thé gg mis weekeweekends

old abe

Thank you. Really would like a Renegade 600 carb but might look at this as well

I appreciate you posting this!!!

It looks to me like finding a left over Renegade sport, is the best bang for the buck, warranty and so forth. Especially if the financing is as good as it was before.

blkhwkbob

I have a 2003 Yamaha RX-1 carb and the carbs need to be cleaned every year, no exception. Are Skidoo carbs any different?