Looking to put together a Thursday-Sunday group ride in the Cable, WI area

winterwarlock

Hi all, I would like to put together an extended weekend group ride Thursday-Sunday on one or two of the following weekends in the Cable, WI area on Lake Namakagon. Stay at one of the following resorts as a home base and go from there. Nothing too over organized, just casual, bunch of JD members getting to know each other over our favorite sport. Reserve your own lodging or stay in a larger cabin as a group.

Garmisch USA Resort (my preference) - Restaurant/Bar/Cabins/Lodge rooms

Northern Wisconsin Resort, Cabin Rentals, Bar & Restaurant

Garmisch Resort in Bayfield County, Cable, Wisconsin offers comfortable cabins for rent, vacation homes, lodge rooms, dining and bar overlooking Lake Namakagon.
garmischresort.com
Lakewoods Resort - Restaurant/Bar/Cabins/Lodge rooms

Lakewoods Resort & Golf | Time To Unwind

Lakewoods Resort on Lake Namakagon is the perfect year-round getaway in Wisconsin's Northwoods in the heart of the Chequamegon National Forest.
www.lakewoodsresort.com
www.lakewoodsresort.com
Staudemeyer's Four Season Resort - Bar/Cabins/Lodge rooms

Cable, WI Resort on Lake Namakagon | Four Seasons Resort

Four Seasons Resort on Lake Namakagon in Cable, Wisconsin has Northwoods cabin rentals, vacation homes and lodge rooms in its Bayfield County main lodge bar.
4seasonsresort.net

February
2-5
9-12
16-19
23-26 (this one will be tough to find lodging as it is Birkibeiner Race weekend and is pretty booked with x-country skier's)

March
2-5
9-12
16-19 (trails and snow are usually hit and miss during this weekend)

*Of course everything will depend on availability at these locations during the above weekends but I am hopeful a few of us could put something together.
Who's interested? I am not looking to book accommodations for everyone interested but would be happy to organize, currently there are still a lot of options especially at Garmisch. Let's see what we get for replies and if it looks promising exchange contact info...LET IT SNOW!

Winter Warlock