LOST CAMERA and CELL PHONE in the Keweenaw...please read

sherides2

Today on the trail somewhere on the trails leading to Eagle River and Eagle Harbor coming out of Houghton a Ski-Doo windshield bag bounced off my sled and in it was my camera and cell phone. The last confirmed spot that I for sure had it was near the Pheonix intersection that splits to go to Gay.

If you or someone you know finds it please let me know. I don't care about the phone or the camera just the memory cards in them. This trip was our first one up with our 7 year old son. These are memories that just can't be replaced. :'(

Thank you...

A heart broken Mom

sherides2

I'm going to keep this up at the top.

Taking the advice of a fellow JohnDee'r and calling local bars and restaurants to see if it was turned in.

sherides2

An ad has been placed in the Daily Mining Gazette too.

Offering a reward for the return/locating of my lost goods.

sherides2

Adding some details as suggested in the misc discussion...

The camera and phone are in a black Ski-Doo windshield bag which was zipped closed. It is small, black, with yellow stitching and Ski-Doo is on it. For anyone that has a Doo it is the little triangle shaped bag that fits into the windshield. The bag is only attached by velcro and sometimes would bounce. I think the velcro was wore out and sometimes if it had too much snowdust around it the velcro would loosen up.

polarisrider1

Adding some details as suggested in the misc discussion...

The camera and phone are in a black Ski-Doo windshield bag which was zipped closed. It is small, black, with yellow stitching and Ski-Doo is on it. For anyone that has a Doo it is the little triangle shaped bag that fits into the windshield. The bag is only attached by velcro and sometimes would bounce. I think the velcro was wore out and sometimes if it had too much snowdust around it the velcro would loosen up.
Thank you! okay guys now you know exactly what to look for.

sherides2

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! AND A BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!!

I just received a phone call from a cell phone store in Houghton who has my bag with the cell phone and camera in it. A nice man dropped it off in the store for help locating the owner. The bag was picked up along side the trail. No other details were given. However he did leave his phone number so I have already left him a voicemail to contact me so that I can say thank you!

My faith in peoples honesty has been restored and I am so touched by everyone's offering to help me!

THANK YOU JOHN DEE users! And a super big Thank You to the honest man who turned in my stuff! :D

Very nice !!!

There are more good people out there, than not. So glad it all worked out !...
The picture's are priceless. I know all to well how you felt. Our first trip to the U.P. with our kids, we bought a disposable camera and not one of them turned out.