Lost Phones near Shingelton

megan600

A friend at work lost not one, but two cell phones this weekend. He lost them somewhere between bear trap and Munising. Believes it could have been on the new trail around Shingelton. I figure this is a long shot, but if I help him find his phone I might win co-worker of the year. Lol.

Thanks!

penaltyvectors

I hope he finds his phones. How were the trails this weekend and where do you hook up with the new trail around shingelton? The old trail was always bad and we hated to travel it. We are looking forward to sledding this weekend up there.

Dave

joks79

It is rougher then rough right now on the new section with sticks sticking out. It will be nice when there is more snow on it.

megan600

He said the trails were good....just getting through towns were not the best. He also said the new trail has good potential, but its freshly cut and has sticks and stumps everywhere. As joks79 said it would be good with more snow. Guess the rough ride is what caused him to loose both his personal and work cell. Have your pockets zipped! ;)

Dave we will be up there this weekend also, staying at the buckhorn. My fingers are crossed for great weather!

peter

He said the trails were good....just getting through towns were not the best. He also said the new trail has good potential, but its freshly cut and has sticks and stumps everywhere. As joks79 said it would be good with more snow. Guess the rough ride is what caused him to loose both his personal and work cell. Have your pockets zipped! ;)

Dave we will be up there this weekend also, staying at the buckhorn. My fingers are crossed for great weather!

Can you give him your hat from a few years ago then I can spot him when I'm there this weekend.

megan600

Peter, he wont be there this weekend but I will be!!! I'm not sure which one of the crazy hats we were rocking back on the gals trip a few years ago...but I'm sure i'll have one of them!

penaltyvectors

Sounds good Megan. I hope the big snow that is forcasted comes in. Our group will be staying in the cabin down the hill. Will be about 12 of us this year. I'm sure we will be at the bar a few nights after riding.