Lost trailer ramp

ac600sp

One of the truck and trailer in our group this past weekend. They left Twin Lakes area Saturday mid morning and got home to Minnesota and noticed the trailer ramp was gone. The ramp was from a Floe trailer. If anybody has seen it or picked it up let me know. The route was through Twin Lakes and the to ironwood down through double gg to hwy 77 then to hwy 63 then to hwy 8. Thanks. Chris 651-387-8047

sweeperguy

Went to Salon Springs 5 or so weeks ago. When loading up to go, pulled out my ramp. Felt odd. Found the rail it slides in on was WAY loose. Jiggled it with my hand, it fell off. Lucky it didn't fall off driving. Would have at very minimum destroyed the ramp. Could have flown into car behind me and killed someone. Especially the slide, it was a huge chunk of aluminum u channel. Got lucky finding it before a catastrophic failure.

favoritos

Went to Salon Springs 5 or so weeks ago. When loading up to go, pulled out my ramp. Felt odd. Found the rail it slides in on was WAY loose. Jiggled it with my hand, it fell off. Lucky it didn't fall off driving.

Funny that you mention Salon Springs. I have spent quite a bit of time in that town. Roads always seemed pretty smooth going in and out of town.

byr 13

One of the truck and trailer in our group this past weekend. They left Twin Lakes area Saturday mid morning and got home to Minnesota and noticed the trailer ramp was gone. The ramp was from a Floe trailer. If anybody has seen it or picked it up let me know. The route was through Twin Lakes and the to ironwood down through double gg to hwy 77 then to hwy 63 then to hwy 8. Thanks. Chris 651-387-8047

we always use heavy duty wire ties, besides the pins

6hundy6

I forgot to slide my ramp back in once after a day tip up fishing with "the boys". Made it about 5 miles before realizing it. There was not alot of smarts being used that day. I still have the ramp, it has a slightly steeper pitch than factory specs....

wirev

I'm with polarisman 98, lost 2 ramps as well. My friend also lost a ramp. Don't have the trailer anymore, but I eventually used two separate pins and a cable. Never lost it after that [as long as I put it in the rack, lol].