Lost truck nuts

Dgoz

Sorry about the topic but it is true. Headed south on trail 3 around the frita loop we lost a set of pink colored truck nuts approximately 6" long. They have a black scuff on the lower left side (your right). These have been with us for a very long time and we need our motivation back. Please help.

jebjk1

Its a blessing in disguise that you lost them. Besides, you shouldn't really be driving a truck on the trail anyway. Good luck though!

ezra

so how dose this tea bagging situation work any way ? I picture a bunch of guys kneeling around. there in there motorfist technical Fisting /rimming gear waiting there turn to be slapped in the forehead by a set and I quote (pink colored truck nuts approximately 6" long. They have a black scuff on the lower left side (your right). ) with a promise of the real thing by the fireplace tonight if they do ?

mezz

I don't think Dr. Phil could help you with this one. Sorry for your loss....???????:rolleyes:-Mezz

bill melater

there probably my buddy's. he bought an artic cat. I told him, you buy one of those and your balls will fall off. he didn't listen and i'm not checking.