Lost Tunnel Bag - Munising area

bayfly

I went for a ride Sunday morning 2/07 from Jack Pines near Stueben to Munising. Trail 41 to 8. When I stopped for gas in Munising I noticed my tunnel bag was missing. I started doubling back and met a groomer on trail 8 who had just run between Shingleton and Munising. He had not seen my bag so I believe it flew off on trail 41. If anyone comes across an AC bag with a belt, tools, and my registration, it's return of the bag and/or its contents would be greatly appreciated. Reward offered. Thanks!

garyl62

That's never a good way to start off a trip. Hope something turns up. Be sure to let us know how the camping goes for you.

bayfly

Fortunately that was the last ride of the weekend. Had it been the first it would have been much worse. I was hopeful of coming across the bag as we made our way back to camp so the disappointment didn't really set in until we got back. At least it didn't totally ruin my ride and the trail was great so it could have been worse. I will post the camping info on the other thread as soon as I can get a pick loaded.