Lotsa posts recently...eh?

indy_500

every 5 minutes i come on here there's at least new posts in 3 categories. I don't know if everybody does the same thing i do but i know what categores (techtalk, misc, off topic, etc.) i've looked at if it's red or blue. and recently there's been a lotta activity. any one else notice it?

pfd_crew

id agree
september is here, its gettin cool, people are getting the itch, what better place to be, people having the same withdrawls as you!!!!

dab102999

I noticed it too.. of corse thanks to you there were at least 3 post in 3 minutes..man those kids sure can type fast these days.

S

skylar

Very good Indy, awesome. BUT, yea, I'm going to pick on you here a bit, if you don't capitalize the letters that are suppose to be capitalized, what good is 80 words per minute? Don't take that the wrong way, my daughter is a freshman in high school, and I like to umm, critique, her grammar. I notice a lot of younger people don't capitalize anymore, I believe it is due to texting? But, you do seem to do a lot better job then some of the younger kids on other websites that I visit.
happy.gif

lvr1000

Skylar said,"But, you do seem to do a lot better job then some of the younger kids on other websites that I visit."

Skylar, that is just wrong!

Sorry, been a bad day, had to pick on somebody.