Machine Shop in SE WI ?

snobinge

I am looking for a machine shop that will shave 1/16 off my torsion spring spacers. I ordered a new set of torsion springs and the spacer I have needs to be 2 1/16 rather thatn 2 1/8 to work properly. The spacer is made of a plastic material. I will post pics of the spacer.
I live in Sussex and work in Brookfield.
Thanks for all the input.
T.J.

120092.jpg

120093.jpg

S

skylar

If it is plastic, do it yourself with a sander. Mark a line all the way around it, and sand away.

xcr800

You can send them to me. I am a Tool maker but I live in Villa Park IL. Actually you need to take .O31 off of both spacers to make up the 1/16th you are talking about that doesn't take but about 15-20 minutes

tim_h

Contact me . I work in tool and die and will do it for you as a favor... All that I ask is that you do the shipping or delivery to Cedarburg/Jackson area or possibly Cabela's.

zrjes

Hartland Tool and Manufacturing

Hartland, WI
Phone: (262) 367-8633
Fax: (262) 367-8640

Tom Morgan is a great guy over there, drop me an email if you want him to do the work. Pretty easy job

Stack

snobinge

lvr1000-
Not sure on the year...they were my buddy's in-laws machines. It was a 136" Fan cooled sled. Pic was taken in Utah about a half hour outside Park City in Mid April. I was out there on a Ski vacation.