Mandate extended

euphoric1

Yep you guessed it and not suprised...mask mandate extended in Wi untill Nov 21st, you are also urged to stay home as much as possible, refrain from going to bars and restaurants. That right folks lets continue to kill our economy, put local businesses out of business, and we think this is going away after election?? yeah right! flu season is right around the corner and I dont think we have seen the worst of this bull doo doo yet.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Likewise, I saw this coming too. Obviously, wearing masks is not helping if the numbers are going up again and the governor's telling us to avoid bars and restaurants....in Wisconsin?

slimcake

I've had it boys. Just done. I can't watch tv or listen to the radio or have a casual conversation with someone with out covid coming up. You know what one old boy told me? China will take the USA over without having to fire a shot. Give that some thought. All I know is my sled better show up before the snow because I am REALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY needing some throttle therapy!!!!!!!

xcr440

Walz can supposedly only go 30 days at a time in MN. We must be coming up on another extension ourselves. Still traveling, won't stop me.

euphoric1

They keep trying to weaken our immune systems for 4 months and this will indeed make flu season worse.

BINGO!!! and I'm sure like myself you aren't a medical expert either, you hit the nail right on the head!! will make any illness season worse!