March 1st Ride Houghton County - Pic's

m8man

Got out with 5 others today and had a blast.. We did some off trail stuff which was cool but also took some time to make our own trails through the woods, now that was fun!! We literally just looked for an area that looked challenging then did it. One rider Austin, was 11 years old, and boy you would never know it he could ride.. We also told him his picture's would be on John Dee's site and he then would be world famous.. He couldn't wait to see them tonight... Kind of a cool ride but maybe only 4 weekends left or so. The members of our group were, Mark, Joe, Austin (11 yrs), Brad, Adam, and myself.

Here are a couple of pic's
Our Group
104784.jpg

We ripped it up good look at the tracks!
104785.jpg

Austin,11, showin' his stuff!
104786.jpg

I'm picking a line up to not hit the trees
104787.jpg

Here is my line
104788.jpg

More to follow
m8man

m8man

Thought I'd throw some Jumping pic's in the hope we make Austin's day and he becomes world famous.  We did hit a new area today witn no pic's as it was unbelievable, we asked a local farmer to ride in his field and he said ok.. I use to work there when I was young and remembered some great areas.. One guy in our group, Adam, tried a backflip on his sled and lets say he only made it half way around which means the sled landed upside down..  If I knew it was coming I'd have grabbed the camera, he didn't want to do another take..Here is Joe (creek Joe) Jumping, he is the one two weeks ago who set his sled in a creek on its side.
Joe
104790.jpg

Brad Jumping
104791.jpg

Adam in one of his 30 runs at it
104792.jpg

And 11 yr old Austin getting air!
104793.jpg

Till we do it again,
m8man