Marina Life

attack_06

Don't put any dry food goods in the storage unit that at tracks the mice found that out the hard way had to throw it all out

polarisrider1

I suspect I will be eating out a lot. Wife packed us a pannini maker, boat has a stove top we never have used and we have a microwave also we have a gas grill on the dock. Still hauling crap to storage. close tomorrow (it got moved again). then 10 days to be out. Most of our clothes will be stored on land, living out of the back of the car too! truck has all my work tools in it. found some land to build on but that is moving slowly. I will have to take pics of my new slip this year. great view with deer, ducks and birds of all kinds living on an island behind me. Bath house was a whooping 46 degrees but still much bigger than the shower on the boat so I have been toughing that one out.

Dave_B

Let me know what dates you have available for visitors. I need 2 rooms and a place for the stupid dog! I'll bring the brats, burgers, dogs and Fireball....

polarisrider1

Let me know what dates you have available for visitors. I need 2 rooms and a place for the stupid dog! I'll bring the brats, burgers, dogs and Fireball....
Spring Lake Holiday inn takes dogs. You can see my boat from there. I will pick you up at the dock!

Amberden

ddd.jpg
So, what do you think about it.
It was the one of the best and memorable pics in life. and I can't forget it. It was captured when I had no idea
about how to set my dogs on my little boat.buy dog treats recipes

Last edited: