Marquette Area Trail Conditions

snowdance

Posting for a friend who is looking for some honest up to date information on the trails in the Marquette area. TIA

T

Tracker

seriously? how long you been a member here? does this spark anything?

mikes99ss

I will be up that way Saturday. Heading to double top secret riding area. But I cross the trail on the way out there. I can take a picture if that helps.

JeffB

I'll try to help you out a little. Keep in mind we only ride trails to get to our designated off trail areas, so I can't report on conditions. It is definitely better to the East and West and up towards Big Bay, but we got 6-8 inches of fresh this week so they "appear" to be decent. I will say that a week ago they were pretty shot.

417 along the Lake. Not much left, this was a bike path last week with no snow.

Same trail, different view

Trail head at the Crossroads. Freshly groomed

Trail 8 crossing 480

Crossing near ski hill

All pics were taken this morning around 10 am.

NOT SURE WHY THE FIRST AND LAST PICS ARE SIDEWAYS? THEY ARE CORRECT ON PHOTOBUCKET WHEN I ATTACH THEM.
SORRY

Last edited:
T

Tracker

I'll try to help you out a little. Keep in mind we only ride trails to get to our designated off trail areas, so I can't report on conditions. It is definitely better to the East and West and up towards Big Bay, but we got 6-8 inches of fresh this week so they "appear" to be decent. I will say that a week ago they were pretty shot.

417 along the Lake. Not much left, this was a bike path last week with no snow.

Same trail, different view

Trail head at the Crossroads. Freshly groomed

Trail 8 crossing 480

Crossing near ski hill

All pics were taken this morning around 10 am.

NOT SURE WHY THE FIRST AND LAST PICS ARE SIDEWAYS? THEY ARE CORRECT ON PHOTOBUCKET WHEN I ATTACH THEM.
SORRY

very nice dude....I know it suks it does that.....mod can you look into it? mine do it too...very frustrating...jeff did ya stop in at adventure centre across from crossroads? Bob was with tony stewart riding wildcats I watched em on the vid....nice picks beautiful trail.....I know yer off trail area too....love it...it had to be all untouched...was it? cause I havent been up there nor has THE MARKER so theres that

- - - Updated - - -

I will be up that way Saturday. Heading to double top secret riding area. But I cross the trail on the way out there. I can take a picture if that helps.

are ya kiddin? you need me ta answer that?....LOL

JeffB

...jeff did ya stop in at adventure centre across from crossroads? Bob was with tony stewart riding wildcats I watched em on the vid....nice picks beautiful trail.....I know yer off trail area too....love it...it had to be all untouched...was it? cause I havent been up there nor has THE MARKER so theres that

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, know Bob well. I live two miles away from there. Ride from my garage right to his.
I got there late and it was tracked up. Frank beat me to it!
But we trailered up North, and there was 12+ fresh up there not touched. I know you know where because
I've seen you there in some of your vids. Good stuff!

JeffB

Nope. Four times that. But in typical fashion, you reply to a post trying to help a guy out and the resident a$$hole turns it negative.
Who's the 12 year old here?

snobuilder

Nope. Four times that. But in typical fashion, you reply to a post trying to help a guy out and the resident a$$hole turns it negative.

48 and so sensitive....why did you have to take it to the dark side?... awe shucks, go on talking about yur " secret spots".. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

BTW... nice pics.
Yur a good and helpful poster....not that I needed to tell you that....no offense, we all ride.

doodad

Yep, for sure.....he is a real Richard Cranium....not sure if he practices being one or it just comes natural...I'm guessing the lesser.

T

Tracker

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, know Bob well. I live two miles away from there. Ride from my garage right to his.
I got there late and it was tracked up. Frank beat me to it!
But we trailered up North, and there was 12+ fresh up there not touched. I know you know where because
I've seen you there in some of your vids. Good stuff!

you know Frank too eh???? I lost his number and have stayed at his house a couple o times when he worked for bob....I guess they had a falling out so bob told me his last name wrong and I was looking for em saying it....tell him I been looking for him to ride again....its JOHNNY LARUE....ZLZEBUB....TRACKER....I can PM you my number if he wants to call....but he might want to remain in the shadows too....so if he does tell him I said hey and they were awesome times and thanx for letting me stay at his house....never got to thank him after woody left....he was mad aboot that too...tell him I put the swinging bridge on youtube....that was freaking awesome....we had some EPIC rides....relay I aint mad at him at all...later...LARUE

1fujifilm

Yep, for sure.....he is a real Richard Cranium....not sure if he practices being one or it just comes natural...I'm guessing the lesser.

Hilarious, there is a bar in Green Bay called Richard Craniums on Broadway that is code for **** Heads.

Bear