Mass City to Houghton today December 26

Rode from Mass with My wife and her friend straight up 3 from Mass City to Houghton and had lunch at the ramada. Trails were probably a 10 most of the way up and maybe a 9-10 on the way back. Didnt get off trail and didnt take any side routes like 13 or Freda. Had some friends that rode from Mass to Bergland on 13 and back said the same trails are in great shape. If they groom tonight and it gets cold, will be really good tomorrow.

happy trails to all.

thobkirk

Thanks for the update. I'm heading to Greenland tomorrow and couldn't get an accurate trail update out of anyone. I'll be sure to post what I find for conditions.

bladeguy

Rode from Mass with My wife and her friend straight up 3 from Mass City to Houghton and had lunch at the ramada. Trails were probably a 10 most of the way up and maybe a 9-10 on the way back. Didnt get off trail and didnt take any side routes like 13 or Freda. Had some friends that rode from Mass to Bergland on 13 and back said the same trails are in great shape. If they groom tonight and it gets cold, will be really good tomorrow.

happy trails to all.
Thanks for the update. There will be a lot.more traffic today so hopefully trails will hold up.