mass city

treetrunk

first time going up to mass city. So where is the best place around there to sit down and have a good dinner along with a few cocktails?

Noodles

You will have to go to Rockland and get some pizza,the name of the bar escapes me.Breakfast at Adventure Inn is Awesome.Not a lot around Mass City.

mrsrunningbear

Henrys is the name of place in Rockland they have more than pizza too, ya might have to head to Parkview in twin lakes they have steaks and a nice dinner menu. Like said above not much in Mass

blutooth

In Mass City

There are a couple bars right in Mass City, but not much by way of food

Tiges makes a great nachos until 10:30pm

Buckhorn is sometimes open to sledders

Grandma Myrts is good for lunch and breakfast too...

cuzzinolaf

The Buckhorn is the bar diagonal from Tige's. Rousseau Bar is about about 10 minutes outside of Mass on Rousseau Rd..... just north of Penegor Rd.

polarisrider1

Henry's for dinner, Krupp's (pasties) and Parkview aren't too far away either.
I like Henry's. Cuzz can get you the executive dining room. He has pull there. The buffet is unbelievable. Make sure you buy all the strudel they make at Krupps, you never know when Skylar is going to be in town. If you like pickled eggs well the best of the best are made right in Mass City. I will leave it up to you to locate them.

Last edited:

polarisrider1

I'm still pooping from it. LOL
I think we set a record there, I ate 2 of everything which is like 7000 and some items. Next time we go for the Build your own Sundae with sprinkles and everything! And the waitress was all about making sure the VIP room was well fed. I will be back!!!!

The Buckhorn is the bar diagonal from Tige's. Rousseau Bar is about about 10 minutes outside of Mass on Rousseau Rd..... just north of Penegor Rd.

ahhh ok..wasnt sure where buckhorn was. been to Tiges alot. Team Kesslers in the hardware store is the best party in Mass City tho! Rousseau bar is our home away from home...been goin there since before the trail went there!

thebluff

Tiges has good chili too!

Henrys food is great...and I know a great place to stay that is right across the street from it too!