Mass this morning

rp7x

I was up over the weekend to bring some firewood to camp. Woke up to snow this morning as I headed home.

Mass City 1.jpg Mass City 2.jpg

rp7x

Not even close , I could with your sled , they had a little rain late Saturday so a lot of ice

L

lenny

Good chance for some LES next week, hopefully. This is an official JD forecast but with cold temps, the odds increase!

wfd123

Snow would be great but where is a guy supposed to eat?

- - - Updated - - -

They need to vote in a governor that snowmobiles next election

whitedust

Snow would be great but where is a guy supposed to eat?

- - - Updated - - -

They need to vote in a governor that snowmobiles next election

I going to bring jerky ,beef sticks , P&J, donuts, and bread when I come. Local stores will be sold out of all that stuff. I’ll buy beverages in the UP. Hopefully January 15TH the restrictions on restaurants will be dropped but I don’t see why the UP has any restrictions no science to support dinning in just plain STUPID.

Woodtic

I going to bring jerky ,beef sticks , P&J, donuts, and bread when I come. Local stores will be sold out of all that stuff. I’ll buy beverages in the UP. Hopefully January 15TH the restrictions on restaurants will be dropped but I don’t see why the UP has any restrictions no science to support dinning in just plain STUPID.
Sidnaw station is open. Carry out and tons of snacks on their shelves. They put more shelves of food in the sit down eating area. They even have milk and bread.