Masters Circuit Hillclimb Feb 4th

Mad Max Mark

Thanks for posting this. Last week, I was wondering about this event and whether it had been cancelled or not. Couldn't find anything mentioned on the Masters website at that time either, so I figured it was dead this year. I still have all of the videos and pictures from last year's Whealkate Climb loaded on my facebook page. hundreds of pics and more than 100 videos of each racer's climb, but I'm probably going to begin deleting them sometime soon...

Unfortuntely, this event conflicts with the Make A Wish Snowfest on February 4th. Bummer.

staple66

Can't believe I found this on here. I grow up there and parents and inlaws still live there and had heard nothing of this event. My dad and brother are both groomer operators there also, so would have thought the local snowmobile club would have been involved. Really wish I would have known sooner I would have signed up to compete, but have other plans this weekend that I can not change.
Hope this event goes over good and will have again next year. Not sure how the snow is holding up, was up last weekend and there was just over a foot of snow on the ground. This warm weather can not be helping at all.

mrsrunningbear

‎MACH (Hillclimb) at Caspian
$5.00 Admission. Regular Parking is Free, VIP Parking at the bottom of the hill is $15.00 on a First Come Basis. Gates open at 7:00 am

Competition starts at 9:00 am CT with 1st Round Runs in the Pro Divisions. In between the 1st and 2nd Round, we run the Women's Division, then the 120 cc, then we go to the 2nd Round Runs in the Pro Divisions. We end the day with the Pro Stock King of the Hill, then the Pro Mod King of the Hill. It's hard to guess as to the times as this all depends upon how the drivers do on the hill. No matter what, we HAVE to have the King of the Hill Runs starting around 3:15-3:30 pm CT.

Here is the latest schedule of events for the Masters Circuit

Feb 4th-MACH (Hillclimb) at Caspian
Feb 18th-Snow Valley Riders Snow Drags at Sidnaw Airport
Feb 25th-Iron County Airport Snow Drags, Crystal Falls
April 7th, Marquette Mtn Uphill Drags, Marquette, MI
April 14th-Powderhorn Mtn Uphill Drags, Ironwood
April 15th-Powderhorn Mtn Hillclimb, Ironwood.

alchippewa

Glad we found this thread! The event on Feb. 25 has been named The Chippewa Sno-Kats Snow dDrags at The Iron County Airport. The Sno-Kats groomer is on sight today starting to groom the track! More news about this will follow!

Cat attack

Regarding the April 15th-Powderhorn Mtn Hillclimb, does anyone know how to get a hold of the registration and rule forms for that climb?

nytro_rtx

Yes i would also like to get info on the hillclimb & the hill drags @ Powderhorn. Anybody have any idea on how or where to get it??

Regarding the April 15th-Powderhorn Mtn Hillclimb, does anyone know how to get a hold of the registration and rule forms for that climb?