Matt Bidon

Pit Grunt

Any one hear how he is doing. I my have spelled his name wrong.. Great rider in the Tog area. Have riden with him and he is on the fourm once in awhile. Hope all is well.. The Pit Grunt..

Last edited:

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
I saw on his facebook page he was going in for more surgery, I guess one of the legs has an infection, worries are iof they don't get the infection removed, they may have to amputate. :(

RevKev

Matt Binon

Matt Came through Yesterdays Surgery fine, the infection was not in the Bone, or near all the metal inserted in his leg, for now, he will keep his leg. Keep him in your Prayers, that he comes through all this, and is back on his sled next season. Matt is a great guy!! A Call may cheer him up, he is at Waukesha Memorial hospital in room 4729, In Waukesha WI.

Last edited:

polarisrider1

Matt Came through Yesterdays Surgery fine, the infection was not in the Bone, or near all the metal inserted in his leg, for now, he will keep his leg. Keep him in your Prayers, that he comes through all this, and is back on his sled next season. Matt is a great guy!! A Call may cheer him up, he is at Waukesha Memorial hospital in room 4729, In Waukesha WI.

I hope Matt a quick recovery. We had a ball with him a few years back outa Lava Mtn. Watched his video "32 degrees" at the cabin a couple weeks back and was wondering about him. The mans love and passion for the sport is so sincere. Get well soon Matt!!! Kev and I would love to ride with you again!

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
This current issue was due to him launching off of a new kicker ramp, over shooting the landing, and bailing off at 25' in the air.

well... he landed on his legs... didn't go so well.

149647_1485857462689_1121482576_31085944_6007905_s.jpg

A hoffman device is never something you WANT to see...

RevKev

Matt is now on crutches, and ready to head back Home to Jackson WY any day now. Best of luck and a continued speedy recovery Matt!!

polarisrider1

Matt is now on crutches, and ready to head back Home to Jackson WY any day now. Best of luck and a continued speedy recovery Matt!!

His facebook pics are pretty graphic. Glad to hear Matt is getting better. He sent me an email today that he plans to ride with me again in the near future. That's a good sign.

RevKev

Well, unfortunately, Matt is back in the Hospital, latest go round is he is still fighting infection in his Left leg, had to open his leg back up and "Bleach" it out.

RevKev

Thats for sure, pretty nasty looking stuff, poor guy has been fighting this for over 7 months now, best wishes Matt!!

Last edited:

Pit Grunt

Sorry to hear all this bad news.. Hope Matt heals up. I know he wants to ride!!!! You can't keep a good rider down.. We RIDE !!!! SOON