Mayweather vs Mcgregor

momoney2123

What are your thoughts? I think Floyd will win. All the hype has me intrigued to watch. So the marketers and fighters have done their job, LOL

The few things I think connor has on is side, is ignorance, youth and strength. Most people who have fought Floyd in past give him respect. not connor he is going in guns blazing, and after kimmel interview with Floyd sounds like he is gona be after connor and not fight his traditional style.

But skill vs skill its not a contest, Floyd has a huge advantage.

srt20

Its going to take ALOT to knock out Connor. Floyd doesnt knock anybody out. I believe that Connor will have better cardio and hopefully push hard the whole fight.

Obviously Floyd is a better boxer. But if Connor can connect at all, IMO he will knockout Floyd.

OR, they will dance around like idiots for 12 rounds and nobody gets hit hard=most likely to happen.

Conner is used to getting hit by 4 oz gloves. Floyd by 10 oz gloves. This fight will be 8 oz gloves. Boxing gloves are shaped way different than MMA gloves. Less impact per hit. No way Conner gets hurt at all in this fight.

whitedust

Floyd has beat the best but not impressively imo. Mcgregor sure can talk and good MMA fighter. IDK I would not pay for this fight since a hybrid fight no idea if Mcgregor can get hit and box for 12 rounds Floyd can but very old in the tooth for this fight. Seems somewhat senseless to me but if it is a war it would be good for both MMA and Boxing.

jebjk1

The paycheck for both guys will be impressive. I read Mayweather could take home 300 million, win or lose. Not bad!