Mi-TRALE Senior Citizen Fall Color ORV Ride 9/24

skip_schulz

The annual Mi-TRALE Senior Citizen Fall Color ORV Ride will be on Thursday, Sept 24th. We offer two rides, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

The morning ride goes from Old Victoria to Adventure Mtn in Greenland, where the morning group meets up with the Afternoon group for Lunch.

Then after lunch we take the afternoon group from Adventure Mountain to Old Victoria.

Krupp's Mini Mart of Twin Lakes will be providing the food for lunch at Adventure Mountain.

Peppermill Lodging of Rockland provides the Bus Transportation from Cane Court in Ontonagon to and from the ride.

Polaris Industries and Headwaters Polaris and Pat's Yamaha provides some of the Side by Side Units.

HOWEVER WE ARE LOOKING FOR OTHERS THAT HAVE SIDE-BY-SIDES that could give a Senior Citizen a ride.

If you are 65 or older or know someone that is that can make it to our area, let them know, we would love to have you ride with us.

Of course anyone can ride along if they have their own ATV.

For more info or any questions, e-mail me.

firez10

How did the event go Skip? I really wish I could have made it up. With a new grandson in the house my time has become non existant.

May have to sell the sleds to keep up with him this year. Then buy new next year.

Keep up the good work!!!