Mike Glennon

momoney2123

No one cares about glennon he is a 1 year rent a QB. No harm to future of bears. Trubisky is the future. BE AFRAID the days of packers dominating the division are numbered!!!!

C

Cirrus_Driver

I'm sure the Packers are "shaking in their boots" about the Lions and Bears. Better just call up and surrender those 4 games. LOL
Get real.

momoney2123

I'm sure the Packers are "shaking in their boots" about the Lions and Bears. Better just call up and surrender those 4 games. LOL
Get real.

Like it or not the bears are coming. the packers own the division still... but for how long.

- - - Updated - - -

Not a matter of IF but WHEN

timo

listen to Mo.
Trubisky has now lit up 2nd and 2rd stringers in practice games twice!!

No one cares about glennon he is a 1 year rent a QB. No harm to future of bears. Trubisky is the future. BE AFRAID the days of packers dominating the division are numbered!!!!

momoney2123

listen to Mo.
Trubisky has now lit up 2nd and 2rd stringers in practice games twice!!

I kno your worried about trubisky, I would be too. And another thing I do kno is YOU would be calling him a bust already for sure if he didn't play well.

Kids got 'it'

T

Tracker

I kno your worried about trubisky, I would be too. And another thing I do kno is YOU would be calling him a bust already for sure if he didn't play well.

Kids got 'it'

theres only one problem....the guys around him...are bears too....LOL

Introducing%2Bthe%2Bbears%2Bnew%2Bdefensive%2Bline.jpg

G

G

The Pack is a one man team. No credible running game and a crappy D. If Rodgers gets hurt they are screwed.

C

Cirrus_Driver

The Pack is a one man team. No credible running game and a crappy D. If Rodgers gets hurt they are screwed.

You can say that about 31 other teams in the league as well. They ALL have their stars and priorities, with skewed salary cap structures.

momoney2123

You can say that about 31 other teams in the league as well. They ALL have their stars and priorities, with skewed salary cap structures.

Patriots win no matter what.

I agree with grub tho. the packers organization have let down aaron Rodgers with poor rosters. 1 Sb for someone as good as him is a disappointment, IMO.

G

G

Of course the Patriots will win. They have multiple superstars. They have a superior front office and they have a superior head coach. Gronk didn't even play at the end of last year. And if you fumble you sit. Belichek tolerates no screw ups. DO YOUR JOB. The rest of the NFL hasn't figured that out yet.