Mild & Crappy for January in the Keweenaw

mezz

Currently 36 degrees & the snow is on the melt down. The only thing that is keeping that to a slower pace is that it has been & looks to remain cloudy. Highs to remain in the mid 30's with lows of 33. This pattern looks to continue through the first 2 weeks of February. It figures, I just finished the sled hill for the grandkids which took a couple of weeks of set up & grooming & now its going to melt after 1 week-end of use.:(:confused: Simply bizarre.

whitedust

I show 2 days like 42 and cloudy otherwise 33-38 and cloudy for Elkhorn. And from the 8th on looks to get to highs at freezing for below hopefully.
Yep changed it depending on the source of the forecast. 10 days out hardly ever holds up but 50s and sunny shocked me.

euphoric1

50 degree weather in February not too uncommon in our corner of the state, the weather pattern for the Northwoods is very unfortunate will basically be starting over.

mezz

1/26/2024, Temps continuing in the mid to upper 30's with night temps remaining above freezing. Grooming has ceased until the night temps drop. Everything is like mashed potatoes right now.

hermie

Yeah hopefully we get that weather pattern change some are talking about,and hopefully it holds on a lot longer than the last one. Unfortunately at this point I think it's wait until next winter.

pclark

Could be, drove down to Rhinelander today, 37 and misting, snow melting, trails melting, lots of people ice on Lake Minocqua. Giving me lots of time for doing inside work on my garage.