Missing?

cooksend

Sure am missing this spot! Anyone else know where this pic is from? Hope to make it here again this year!

Post up a pick of the spot you are missing the most and we will try to tell ya where it is! Should help pass a bit more time until the snow flies!!!

Beauty.jpg

Woodtic

Thanks to Cooksend ,every time I hear Trenches on the radio does it for me. The radio station I hear it on is called "The Cat",what are the odds.

cooksend

I know the feeling Woodtic! Know how many times I listened to it while editing!

I am clueless on your pic Willey! Beautiful shot!

polarisrider1

Hey Pal this is my post! I suppose I will give in though. Cooke City, MT. By the way you should edit the name on your picture!

Oh man! how did that get past me?????? to funny. This old guy has to label everything since it all looks familiar to me! :) Guess that is why I put very easy.

The pic you have up is way cool. not a clue where it is at.

cooksend

Oh man! how did that get past me?????? to funny. This old guy has to label everything since it all looks familiar to me! :) Guess that is why I put very easy.

The pic you have up is way cool. not a clue where it is at.

Sitting on top of Skookum Butte. Lolo Pass on the Montana Idaho border! Way cool spot!

Come on Lenny I know you can join in on this! Whitedust you gotta have a spot and I know Indy drools everytime he gets to his favorite spot! DaveB you gotta have one of those happy spots?
Post up some pics and let's have a bit of fun with this!

Bradzoo

Ok I'll play

Bradzooo

Attachments

• CCI10182013_0008.jpg
    CCI10182013_0008.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 46
  • CCI10182013_0009.jpg
    CCI10182013_0009.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Bradzoo

Its looking north out of Talkeetna Ak. at Mt. McKinley, those hills in the front are called The Peters Hills north east of Petersville Ak. you can look on YouTube there are quite a few vids about Petersville. McKinley is about 150 miles give or take from that pic, I will go back again the Peters Hills have so great powder riding

Bradzooooo

cooksend

Its looking north out of Talkeetna Ak. at Mt. McKinley, those hills in the front are called The Peters Hills north east of Petersville Ak. you can look on YouTube there are quite a few vids about Petersville. McKinley is about 150 miles give or take from that pic, I will go back again the Peters Hills have so great powder riding

Bradzooooo

Looking like a pretty epic set of Mountains! AK and BC are both on my bucket list...