MN riders

yamahauler

even worse down by shakopee, prior lake.

Last year was my first year riding in Minnesota from Forest Lake and I thought the signage was so-so.

Then we trailered down to PL area and wow, it was horrible. There was one area east of PL that was ok, all others just stunk. I was happy to trailer it back up and be back home in one piece.

xcr440

You've got to go further east and south into Dakota County, pretty good down that way. Still doesn't compare to N WI, but they are usually the best. At least from my experience.

rawfish

I live by Afton Alps and I can leave from my house. I've only been in the area for three years so I don't know the trails well yet. I keep getting lost or I end up finding my self trespassing. My sleds are registered in Wi ,as I haev a home in WI too. I just hate paying for a trail sticker in Mn when that money doesn't seem to be going towards trails

ezra

don't like it join your local club and go out and help mark them you prob have around 3 weeks till metro area marking starts.

slimcake

Couldn't have said it better my self!

x2 I am heading out in the morning to take care of the SNO-GOPHERS of houston county's trails. Do you guys think mother nature plants signs on these trails that you enjoy?? GET INVOLVED!!

rawfish

If I joined one club or even two it still wouldn't help with how poorly the trails are marked in this state!

ezra

If I joined one club or even two it still wouldn't help with how poorly the trails are marked in this state!

so just bitch about it that will help get them marked.what ever dude.around my house and cabin the first few times out I grab a hand full of arrows and a few roofing nails to try to catch the hot corners.

rawfish

first of all there are no corners in this part of the state. And if I had an idea where the **** I was/going I would be glad to put signs up for fellow riders. You can't even get a map for this area. I would be happy if their was a used toilet paper sign stating what trail it was!

jr37

Get envolved, voice your concerns. Maybe the people running the trails in this area need some new people to come in with fresh ideas and ambition. If it turns out to be a "good ole boys" club, join a different one. Clubs always need new blood to be successful. Everyone needs to belong to a club, if for no other reason than to learn what it takes to put together a successful trail system.