Modular 2 Helmet Parts

foxrvrcat

I bought hubby a Mod 2 helmet for Christmas in 08. He lost the breath deflector trying to put out a sled that was on fire. Can NOT find a replacement. Does anybody know where to buy them. I have searched all over.

Thanks & Think Snow!

1-snowbullet

like they said your local skidoo dealer or try snowshack in merril wi. 715-536-6077 dave carries those helmets also . good luck ..

bobsledder

snow shack= powersportsdave.com

I bought a helmet from them at the snowshow in Milwauke Wi and they were fabulous to work with. I dont have the opportunity to purchase new gear often and they made the experience enjoyable.

mjkaliszak

I bought hubby a Mod 2 helmet for Christmas in 08. He lost the breath deflector trying to put out a sled that was on fire. Can NOT find a replacement. Does anybody know where to buy them. I have searched all over.

Thanks & Think Snow!

foxrvrcat:
Can you tell me about the sled fire that your husband and helped put out ? I just had seen you pics from the HOOP, would this have been last year around Xmas by Bergland ?
Sounds like a dumb question but I have been looking for the good samaritan that helped my kids out last year.

foxrvrcat

Thanks for all the suggestions. Gonna call our dealer.

mjkaliszak: nope that was not us. Our fire was Presidents weekend. Glad to hear someone stopped to help your kids and I hope everybody was OK.

mjkaliszak

Everyone was good, the kids were up front, the sled flipped on an icy corner, the kids couldn't flip it back over, then it caught fire, so they backed away. I group of guy's just happened to come by seen the kids all watching it, they jumped off their sleds pulled the panels off and smothered it with snow. Kind of saved the day. I have for years went by down sledders and asked them if they needed help, it must have been a karma thing.

foxrvrcat

I'm big on karma. And stories like yours are why I love this site and this sport. I'm from nothern IL and our forecast is looking better and better. Hope the same for you and yours. Happy holidays, think snow, and keep 'em paint side up.