Moose

bearone

I was up in Hurley area last week on vacation fishing and hunting. Caught a picture of a Moose on Moose Lake just N of Mercer. He was a nice one and watched him for about 25-30 minutes tear into a tree and snort and lay down in the water. Leaves are all down. We got a couple grouse and 3-4 muskies ( all released).

Attachments

• moose.jpg
    moose.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 395

whitedust

There is a huge Moose hanging out at county E & Rt 45 just North of Conover, WI. Can't scare that big guy away always there no matter what season!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
There is a huge Moose hanging out at county E & Rt 45 just North of Conover, WI. Can't scare that big guy away always there no matter what season!

Ask him (or her) to be there around 9:30 tomorrow morning and we will stop and say hi and take some pics!

Oops. I think I just got it. Is it related to the big buck down a bit further south in front of the White Stag?

-John

whitedust

Ask him (or her) to be there around 9:30 tomorrow morning and we will stop and say hi and take some pics!

Oops. I think I just got it. Is it related to the big buck down a bit further south in front of the White Stag?

-John

Loosely stated yes part of the same herd.lol :)

doomsman

-John
1lg029why.gif

anonomoose

Beautiful animal....and a supreme thrill to see up close and in full view. I have been within feet of them swimming lakes in Northern Ontario. Never two instances the same...and memorable moments each and every one.