Motorfist customer service

polaris62

The best customer service I have ever encountered. I bought a pair of their Carbide boots the fall of 15 well shortly into the season one of the upper eyelets failed. I contacted them and it was still under the one year warranty. They let me finish the season before sending them in for repair. Got them back within a couple weeks was very happy. Well last winter the same repaired eyelet failed again was pretty disappointed. Forgot about it until a week ago as I'm going through my gear. I know I was out of warranty but sent them a email to let them know what happened. They are sending me out a brand new pair didn't know what to say other than wow. Motorfist you have earned a customer for life.

snobuilder

The best customer service I have ever encountered. I bought a pair of their Carbide boots the fall of 15 well shortly into the season one of the upper eyelets failed. I contacted them and it was still under the one year warranty. They let me finish the season before sending them in for repair. Got them back within a couple weeks was very happy. Well last winter the same repaired eyelet failed again was pretty disappointed. Forgot about it until a week ago as I'm going through my gear. I know I was out of warranty but sent them a email to let them know what happened. They are sending me out a brand new pair didn't know what to say other than wow. Motorfist you have earned a customer for life.

I am shocked that they would ask for your boots returned for "repair".

The cost of boots vs. American labor to do repairs ....plus shipping....doesn't seem feasible.

Nevermind....I see that these are the snow version of Redwing work boots.....nice.

Last edited:

ezra

have only had a few issues with fist . but 1 arm sewing blow out on a trip I called them . I had a new jacked next day in the hotel lobby .
now on the other side of the spectrum . 2 yrs ago a bud ordered the new 700 some buck klim bibs from klim had them next day air so he had them for our trip . 2 days in whole leg zipper blows out . next morning we are at the kremmling poo/klim dealer to exchange them . they said they had to call in for approval. well no go they had the sale on file knew we were on vacation said no exchange have to send in the 2 day old bibs for repair . well he sure chit was not buying more klim gear so we drive to steamboat for some doo bibs. well the dealer sent them in and after many calls he got his bibs back after 7 months . beyond sad I remember when they stood behind there overpriced stuff.

Hoosier

Similar experience with my fist rekon bibs. Got stuck riding in heavy rain for almost a whole day (had to get back to the truck). They ended up having a small leak. They sent me a new set.

I've had good luck with klim gloves getting replaced too.

Wong

I have all the Klim riding gear but I have been gradually switching over to Motorfist. Motorfist is a much better product and certainly has better customer service. Klim used to make some excellent gear and stood behind it. Motorfist has passed Klim up for quality and warranty hands down.

Last edited:

renegade

Wish Ecklund had customer service. My wife bought me a jacket for my birthday a week before haydays on their website. Pays for it, and two days later gets an email saying they are to busy to ship getting ready for haydays. Two weeks after haydays gets a second email saying they can't find it. Yeah, right they can't find it. They sold it at haydays. Took aver a week to get refunded so they had our money over a month. Won't answer any emails about it. No sorry here is a coupon for future purchases, nothing. Worst part, last my wife looked the jacket was still for sale on the website. Not very organized to say the least.
l