mrbb, are you out there?

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think he hibernates with his friends this time of year.

Seriously, we tried reaching him about a month ago and no luck.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks Gary, I surely hope that doesn't bad things have happened to him.
Same here, it's not like him to stay away this long.

Snomoman offered this on January 18th.
"I got a hold of MRBB, he is wanting everyone to know thanks for thinking of him and he wishes everyone the best"

hybrid

i think The First Rule of Snowmobiling thread ruffled his feathers some
could be wrong just my take

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think you may be on to something. I went back and reread his comments regarding trespassing and he was very passionate on that subject. There was a little back and forth but nothing objectionable. I reached out through a couple of back channels on here for the second time. So, we'll see.

snomoman

I reached out to MRBB again today, you’re probably wondering how I have the ability to do so, so I will explain, I always thought it quite intriguing all his bear stories and he sent me a PM wanting to send me more bear photos, somehow this wasn’t working out so he gave me his phone number I gave him my number and he sent me more bear photos, we’ve been texting ever since, I don’t text him regularly but I check in on him to see how he’s doing, again he wishes everyone well and he is just going to be MIA for a while, he’s got a lot of things going on and he is just unavailable so I thought I’d pass this on

hybrid

I reached out to MRBB again today, you’re probably wondering how I have the ability to do so, so I will explain, I always thought it quite intriguing all his bear stories and he sent me a PM wanting to send me more bear photos, somehow this wasn’t working out so he gave me his phone number I gave him my number and he sent me more bear photos, we’ve been texting ever since, I don’t text him regularly but I check in on him to see how he’s doing, again he wishes everyone well and he is just going to be MIA for a while, he’s got a lot of things going on and he is just unavailable so I thought I’d pass this on
oh thats good news
i always enjoy his posts as im sure many other do also
maybe he so busy cause he adopted a bunch of kids :)
thanks for the update snomoman