Naked Sportbike decision................

tomx

Kawasaki z1000. or for the $ you can't go wrong with yami fz09 or an fz1. I've seen previous MY fz1s going really cheap. But if you have $ to burn your first 2 choices are awesome.

mrbb

if your going used look at some of the older SV1000's from suzuki
great running bikes and a very under ratted machine

nytro_rtx

Aprilia Would be my choice! Aprilia was my second choice when I picked up my Ducati. Have you looked at Ducati or MV Agusta to see if they have anything that fits what you're looking for? Good luck, let us know what u decide

Sledhead!

Aprilia Tuono Factory is the winner. Downside is that I have to sell my Losi 5T R/C truck (any one interested?) and only get (1) sled trip this year (Damn wife). All things considered I think I got off easy. This bike kicks ***, can't wait to get it!

kirk600

Nice choice. I would love to upgrade mine someday.my naked bike is a ZRX 1200 in green. We make a annual trip to the UP and see our favorite spots withour the snow.
The roads are amazing compared to the Rest of the state.

Sledhead!

Put deposit down a few weeks ago ApriliaTuono.jpg (Tried to attach pic, my photo adding skills are lacking.
Anyway, bike is ordered, just have no idea when they will get one in, will post actual pics once I have her.
In the meantime, getting excited about sledding soon, life is good!

mrbb

great looking bike there
I'd love one of them, if the budget allowed

best of luck and update as you get some seat time in

Sledhead!

Well, I picked her up Wed, have about 75 miles on her already. All I can say is WOW. Even though I am restricting the revs to under 7,000 rpm during break in, it is still a beast, 175 HP is pretty strong. (The last bike I owned/raced was a 1998 GSX-R 600, maybe 97-98 hp) you really can feel the extra power. The exhaust note is so sweet, and the V-4 engine sounds a lot like a Moto GP bike. Add the sexy Italian lines and you have one excellent package. Super Corsa rubber with Ohlins suspension, this thing is on rails. Get quite a bit of stares on the road which also adds to the overall enjoyment of the bike!
I of course am gripping onto summer a bit longer to enjoy the riding, but am also getting my winter plans in action, hope we have a decent winter. Will include some pics shortly.