Nascar Fantasy Pool?

nhra1000

Anybody interested agian this year? Guess I can try and set up if there is interest...Shouldnt be too hard on Yahoo..

psindust

As the reigning champion from last year, i would play if there is more people and competition. It was pretty easy last year with only about 10 people playing .

yamahauler

I would play as well, but like psi says, need more people and if you sign up play the whole season instead of dropping out like a sally because you suck.

bonnevier

I bet I can get a couple of fellow sledders who frequent the site to join as well...just post the details if someone sets it up. Thanks!

F

fusion

I would consider it as well.
It's been awhile since I did a Nascar pool - how much money are we talking? ( or not)

nhra1000

Ok here ya go...info below...let me know that it works. I logged in with no issues. Im open for wagering if we all agree...how about $20 for the season..not alot but may keep guys coming back thru the season? Once season is over and winner is determined all agree to paypal the winner the $20?? Or we can do for fun...thoughts? All in good fun either way.

Group ID#21369
Group Name JDSNOW
Group Password snowfreaks

windingtrailgal

As a recovering NASCAR junky - remember the first live race in '79 - I might fall off the wagon for some fun. I did really well as a single, not part of a group, about 11 years ago. The trick for me was doing well at picking the lower tiered drivers. I'll check it out.

windingtrailgal

Well, I'm kinda dumb :eek: ...I put for team name JDSnow instead of my own nickname. So...guess I have to do well since I took the group name as my team name! Sorry for the mess up! Won't let me change it now...

bonnevier

I am thinking the "for fun/bragging rights" might be the best route to go. I'll have to sign in tonight as work blocks those things...grrrrrrrrrrrr

windingtrailgal

preliminary picks made. Still have some time to change my mind. Daytona and 'Dega are the hardest pics to make because it's a lot easier to have your driver caught up in the big one - whether they're trying to stay out of the pack and trouble or not. Such a crap shoot. They still don't have a handle on how these new over-engineered pieces of crap, I mean cars, are reacting - that 2 laps of bump drafting then have to get some air, getting someone REAL squirrely just by sitting by their left rear quarter panel. It's not racing, it's surviving. So I tried to just pick survivors and drivers who have a little better hope of staying out of trouble.