Need Another Polar Vortex!,..Soon!

bigvin

Holy Cow!
When the fog lifted, My snow was gone, No more frost,
and the sump pump is just a pumpin'!
More like Easter than Christmas.

We need a deep freeze first,....
Then Mezz will have to call in Mr. Bleezerd!

YUK!

D

Deleted member 10829

Yep, seems like spring here today, 45 degrees all night. John's forecast graphic doesn't have much color to it today either. :( The UP isn't even getting much in the next 10 days. I'm bummed out but feel worse for the business owners all over that rely on snowmobilers. The season is so short as it is!

timo

wow looking at the cams this morning looks like were starting from scratch again. at least in the north woods of wis.

D

Deleted member 10829

Yep, even most of our piles are gone here. Who would have guessed this 4 weeks ago? :(

6mile

The only piles that I had left on my lawn Sunday morning were the piles of dog crap. I scraped up 1/2 a 5gal bucket load. The only way to look at that in a positive manor is that is 1/2 a 5gal bucked I will not have to deal with in the spring.

reiley99

The only piles that I had left on my lawn Sunday morning were the piles of dog crap. I scraped up 1/2 a 5gal bucket load. The only way to look at that in a positive manor is that is 1/2 a 5gal bucked I will not have to deal with in the spring.
LOL I was thinking the same thing this morning!!

EXCESSIVE FORCE

the only piles that i had left on my lawn sunday morning were the piles of dog crap. I scraped up 1/2 a 5gal bucket load. The only way to look at that in a positive manor is that is 1/2 a 5gal bucked i will not have to deal with in the spring.

tmi......

Lol..........