Need computer help

arctiva

I wanted to post some picture here and when i click on the manage attachment it doesnt do anything then it says errors on the page in the lower left hand corner. When i click on links on this site or any site it wont open them. This just started a week ago before that everything was fine. Not sure if my daughter maybe changed a setting or what to do. Like this morning i wanted to watch the you tube video post on the stuck groomer thread and it wouldnt do anything so i copied it put it in the web browser area and it went there and i was able to watch it.

Any ideas as to whats going on or how to fix the problem??

arctiva

This is what it says in the error on page when i click manage attachment on this site

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB6.6; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C)
Timestamp: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 15:44:46 UTC

Line: 11
Char: 10714
Code: 0
URI: http://www.johndee.com/vbulletin/clientscript/vbulletin_global.js?v=384

arctiva

Guess i dont know what format im useing. It wouldnt do anything to even let me browse for a photo.
And the link i have no idea its what it said when i clicked on the error message.

I changed my settings back to sometime in december and restarted the computer and now
everything works fine. My little 2 year old messed with the computer a few weeks back maybe she did something but idk

Polarice

Guess i dont know what format im useing. It wouldnt do anything to even let me browse for a photo.
And the link i have no idea its what it said when i clicked on the error message.

I changed my settings back to sometime in december and restarted the computer and now
everything works fine. My little 2 year old messed with the computer a few weeks back maybe she did something but idk

At least it's working now! Kids are fun :)