Need Gas

sweeperguy

Looks like an organized ride to me. Like a Nick Keller ride, ie: the 500 (515?) mile 1 day ride last year.
Slimcake is this how the fuel stops looked?

dusty17

Pretty sure thats the gas station in Grand Marais. Wife and I stayed with some friends over by Munising and we rode there and that was exactly what it looked like around lunch time. There were more sleds in that town than i had ever seen

slimcake

Looks like an organized ride to me. Like a Nick Keller ride, ie: the 500 (515?) mile 1 day ride last year.
Slimcake is this how the fuel stops looked?

No. We split into two groups of 12-14 riders for reasons such as this. That is absolutley nuts!! Its the reason I came home a couple days early from the U.P. When its the only game in town everyone is gonna be there. It was nuts up there tuesday and wednesday and as I was driving home thursday the amount of trailers heading north was nuts as well....

uncle_ed

Pretty sure thats the gas station in Grand Marais. Wife and I stayed with some friends over by Munising and we rode there and that was exactly what it looked like around lunch time. There were more sleds in that town than i had ever seen

Ding ding. Winner winner chicken dinner.

I hope John gets his crayons out soon and starts coloring on the rest of the state.....

Modman440

Holy crap I’ve seen it like that befor like once few years back but right now they are bout only place with good snow so gonna be crazy!!!!!!

MOD

scoot

We've waited there in line and filled up and as we were walking out after paying, Bayshore ran out of gas. Guys were offering us their first born for us to siphon enough gas out of our tanks so they could limp back to Munising. :rolleyes2:

old abe

Grand Maras is like that almost all of the time. Only game in town.

X2 I've seen that many times before there.

I agree with fuji, Grand Marais is a pain. No need for gas on that run anyway. Ride on, hammer down!!!

snobuilder

I guess the ski doos in that picture must have started out in Mass City.....BWAHAHAHA!!!!

We go to Grand Marais for a great lunch at one of the 2 bars. The superior Brewery is awesome and the other place is good as well.

I think we must hit it earlier than most or on a Monday......never stood in a line like that .