Need Help from the Snowmobiling Nation

snoden

My name is Dennis Stiner, I have come to JD's site to ask for support from the snowmobiling nation. I have been a member here for 15 plus years, although i don't post much i visit the site often. Many of you may have seen the news on TV or read an article about a young man who lost his life from a caffeine powder overdose, his name is Logan Stiner, he is my son. Logans devastating death has run on news outlets nationally as well as made above the fold front page news on most major newspapers. I am asking everyone to visit www.loganstiner.org to learn more about Logan and caffeine powder but more importantly sign the petition in a movement to have this product banned. We launched the web site just a little over 24 hours ago and the support has been overwhelming.

Sincerely,

Dennis Stiner

P.S. My wife and I will be on the Dr. Oz. show on Friday September 12th.

mezz

My heart goes out to you & your family. I sincerely hope that the FDA wakes up & eliminates this dangerous product in it's entirety. In fact, they can take all of the so called energy drinks & 5 hour energy products and eliminate them as well. God Bless you for your efforts. BTW, Petition Signed.-Mezz

Last edited:

600_RMK_144

Devistating. Thank you for sharing as I was unaware of this product (of course signed the petition to get this obsurd product removed from shelves). Sorry for your loss, you will be in our thoughts and prayers.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
My condolences. Signed the petition. At these concentrations, there is no reasonable need for the general public to have free access to it. Basically poison in a jar.

-John

snocrazy

Sorry for your loss. I recently lost a close relative to heroin. It is illegal and not on the store shelf. Point being, they will still find a way to get it if they want.
Also alcohol kills people who drink to much. It is still on the shelf at the store.
I have used caffeine to give me a kick start. It is all about following the directions and warnings. Moderation. Any thing can kill you if you over do it.
I hate to see these blanket laws passed to protect people from them self. I know this tends to be how our society operates.

I am sure many will disagree but it is just my opinion. I truly do feel for you. No one should have to deal with the death of a child.

Bradzoo

My condolence's, I'm so sorry for your loss I have 3 son's close to your son's age I can't imagine what you are going through, I signed the petition.

Bradzoo

xcsp

Hello Dennis,
Very sorry to hear of the loss of your son Logan. Condolences to you & your family.

Signed the petition.

krupps_resort

The Stiner Family:
Our hearts just ache for you. Your pain must be unbearable. No words can really express all that we are feeling for you. Our most sincere sympathy and may Logan RIP. Logan will be watching over you. Please stay in touch with all of us that follow this web-site.
Richard & Sandy

Last edited:

snoden

John, Sandy and Richard, 600 RMK 144, Woodtic, Sixball, xcsp, Bradzoo, snocrazy, Durphee, mezz, Go Fast Or Go Home, thank you so much for your kind words. I can't tell what it means to my wife and I, that people like you, that we have never met, feel the pain like we do. I knew coming here to this site would be a very good thing. I have read every comment from all that left one when signing the petition and looked at every city and state. The support coming in from snowmobile nation has been awesome, my wife and I can not thank you enough. We are forever grateful to you! There will be some big news coming soon so stay tuned!

Sandy (as Skylar say's, "my UP Mom"), I will keep everyone up to date with the progress.

Sincerely,

Dennis Stiner

andoverboyz

Life is short, enjoy the ones you love everyday... The Andoverboyz have signed & wish you the best, with deep sorrow for your lose.

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
My condolences, as a father of a 19 year old daughter, I cannot even fathom what you are going through right now. I signed the petition also.

Skylar