Need New Gear - Milwaukee Snow Show for Selection and Deals ???

parker

How's the Clothing and Gear Selection from the Vendors at the Milwaukee Snow Show ?

We need some new gear and would like to see the stuff in person and try it on. ( Rather than online and the return hassle if not correct )

Would appreciate some show goers input.

momoney2123

How's the Clothing and Gear Selection from the Vendors at the Milwaukee Snow Show ?

We need some new gear and would like to see the stuff in person and try it on. ( Rather than online and the return hassle if not correct )

Would appreciate some show goers input.

They have it all, have bought my gear there the last 20 years

ryanslyne

Yeah I have purchased gear from there in the past. Best place to do it in my opinion. My last Castle jacket has lasted about 10 years. Maybe it is time for a upgrade this year. :)

blkhwkbob

IMO, the show is still decent, but not what it used to be. Less selection every year. If you are a Yamaha guy, Highland's Yamaha always has a nice booth, but their store in Countryside, Illinois is a clothing mecca.

snobuilder

I go for the Sunday brunch. ..bloody marys, salty pretzel, some $7 Beers. jerky and maybe a brat or 2.
Good sfuff.

MZEMS2

We've gotten gear in the past at the show too. If you're willing, and it's available, the non-current stuff is always cheaper, but it goes fast.