neo trailer 18 plus 4 v 22 total owners

mojo

can you load 4 sleds in a 22 total 1-137 and 3-120? or do you need to go 26? or do you need to go 7.5 instead of 7 wide?

poprivetus

I have that the same trailer and I haul one 141", 2 137" and a 128". 141" faces forward one the front right, 128" backed in next to it, 137's alternating in the rear. Plenty of room for gas, toolboxes, etc. Don't have to disassemble anything.

garyl62

I had this trailer, never tried, but always heard guys that did it. I always asked for someone to post a photo and have never seen one. Sounds like you can do it, but a picture is worth 1,000 words when it come to explaining how to do it.

Go Fast or Go Home

I had a 7' x 18' with a 5' V. I could get 3-137" and 1-120" (four sleds).

Load and unload all sleds from the rear. Drive one sled in (right side)--back the second sled in (left side)--drive the third sled in (right side)--back the fourth sled in (left side). You will still have room for gear.

Sorry---No Pics

snobuilder

i have the 7' wide x 18 +5 neo. Did it once.... its a PIA if you plan on doing it every trip....but im getting old....LOL You will be backing 2 of the sleds in, yin-yang style.... you will be stepping on the skis and running boards to get around in your trailer also....not much floor showing.

timner

For what it's worth... We fit (5) 155" mtn sleds in a Stealth 7x27. Had to get creative, removing skis, etc. but well worth it for a 2,600 mile round trip out west! 7 sleds total.

IMG_8472.jpg
IMG_0191.jpg

mojo

I measured it out and it is a very tight fit. other trailers have the 5foot v instead of 4 foot. that extra foot I think is huge. I think if i stay neo route might need to go 24. just 2 more feet to give some room when needed,

snobuilder

I measured it out and it is a very tight fit. other trailers have the 5foot v instead of 4 foot. that extra foot I think is huge. I think if i stay neo route might need to go 24. just 2 more feet to give some room when needed,

FWIW, my Neo v-nose is closer 5' than 4'

snobuilder

J
i have the 7' wide x 18 +5 neo. Did it once.... its a PIA if you plan on doing it every trip....but im getting old....LOL You will be backing 2 of the sleds in, yin-yang style.... you will be stepping on the skis and running boards to get around in your trailer also....not much floor showing.
This guy thinks so^