Neo trailers

2003polaris

Hello does anyone own a neo trailer? Do you like it and what size do you own ? I have a 2003 polaris touring and 2004 skidoo , what size would I need to run them in back to back. A 18' plus 4'vnose, or the 20' pluse 4'vnose.Is this a good trailer. Do you like the latch vs the cambers on other trailers. Thanks for your feed back.

stealthv

The18' should be long enough. In my Triton 18+5' inline, at this very moment there are two 153" mountain sleds parked end to end with room left over.

Don't know what latches the Neo has but love my Triton interior latched doors compared to normal enclosed trailer external latches.

stealthv

On length, the 20' maybe the way to go with sleds getting longer in length and also provides more room for oil, gas, tubs of parts, gear, suitcases, etc.

ezra

I would not worry about a NEO bud got one this yr we had it all apart insulated wired etc all welds looked good alloy looked good.I thought roof framing could have been bit more but dont think it will cause any issues it is 7/8x1.5 roof framing .all led lights.it is leaf spring but I think leaf springs have proven to be reliable over the past 100yrs or so.I am a bit Leary of the chip board floor but they use that in lots of trailers now days and it has a long warranty
he got his out of Becker trailers and got a Great price for what he got IMHO
only thing we did was add 16x10 x1/8 alloy skid plates to rear corners and did not like how they mounted jack in center of tongue u could not open tail gate so we put a side mount one on.

sifarmer

Riding buddy got one two years ago. It has been a great trailer. We pull 650 miles
to the u.p and its a great pulling trailer. Has held up nice too. Also purchased from Becker.

garyl62

bought a 7by 26' last year from johns trailers in indiana. I like the trailer esp. for the price

Looking for at these, and wondered if you have plenty of room for 4 sleds in the 26'er. Want to be able to have 2 136's and 2 128's with a little room to spare.

What fits in your's snake?

byrn71

Gary, I have a 7.5x27 stealth predator and fit 2-155's, 1-141 and 1-146 still have plenty of room and would easily fit 4-155s. I know the neo trailers are a well built trailer, but I personally did not like the internal hinges and that is why I chose stealth

switch07

I looked at the Neo trailers this year also and liked what I saw. The dealer did not even try to sell me one, just pointed at them and said the prices are posted on the trailer. As I stood there looking at one with no response from the dealer my wife said why are we even here. I wound up with a 23' Stealth Predator and I love it.