new buffalo/ niles

jc104kx

planning on going for the day friday for a little ride, has anyone been out lately? How are the trails? alot of plowed fields?

lakeguy10

We went up friday night-sunday afternoon a little north of Niles,Benton harbour-dowagiac area saturday was blizard conditions with couple inches over top of crusted-icee trails- visability was tough but had a fun 125 miles. Sunday trails were awesome 6" fresh powder and they were grooming also. We had a blast and with this next round of snow conditions can only get better? Four flags club was out grooming from when snow started,and continued grooming every day. Craig and staff did wonderfull job. If you need more details send a message- we are thinking of heading back this weekend-trails are good to very good most areas!

mustsled2

I'll be there friday-monday. Under warning right now until 7 pm tomorrow. 6 to 12 of lake effect. I'll be out of sisters lake on all black polaris shift 136.

Yesterday me & my son dropped at the Marathon in Benton Harbor, went south on 59 toward Niles, then over toward Edwardsburg, & back west to the Four Flags Snowmobile Club trail stop. From there went back up 59 to 590, had lunch in Millburg, & back to the Marathon. Rode 100 miles for the day. They have plenty of snow. The trails were great in the morning, but as you would expect, later in the day they were getting beat up. Overall a great day. Hats off to Four Flags & all of the clubs in that area.

tnehlsen

Rode Edwardsburg to Lawton to Vandalia. Some good, some bad, none great. Snowing most of the day. 120 miles. Just happy to ride again.