New Business Owners

We have a little exciting news to share. We recently purchased Omers in Twin Lakes. The new business name is Boondock Inn! We have made some needed changes- updates to the bar/restaurant and updated the cabins. We have repaired, repainted, replaced everything in the cabins and bar that need to be updated and are very excited for the upcoming Snow Season. I will continue to work here at Pat's and will be on site out there every evening and on my days off from the shop. We have an awesome, friendly staff, great cooks and we are looking forward to seeing you all this winter, Either at Pat's or at my second home Boondock Inn. All of our cabin rentals are online at Airbnb or you can also direct link from our website at www.boondockinn.com We will be open for food starting next weekend and hopefully our Liquor license is not far out. We are very excited about our menu and think you will really enjoy it. Stop in and see us!

Last edited:
We always stop and eat there when we are in the area. Hopefully coming up the 9-12 for the first shakedown run of the season, snow permitting of course. Looking forward to seeing the changes made. Pray for the snow guns to start!!

euphoric1

stayed there twice and as far as eats go one of our must stop's too!!! awesome steaks and great food!! Boondock Inn will be in good hands for sure!! Congrats Paul!! hopefully will still have rib-eye on menu LOL

Last edited:

legend02

Used to stay their before it was Omers, quit when it became Omers do to the owner

Will be back now

congrats

Lenny

We have a little exciting news to share. We recently purchased Omers in Twin Lakes. The new business name is Boondock Inn! We have made some needed changes- updates to the bar/restaurant and updated the cabins. We have repaired, repainted, replaced everything in the cabins and bar that need to be updated and are very excited for the upcoming Snow Season. I will continue to work here at Pat's and will be on site out there every evening and on my days off from the shop. We have an awesome, friendly staff, great cooks and we are looking forward to seeing you all this winter, Either at Pat's or at my second home Boondock Inn. All of our cabin rentals are online at Airbnb or you can also direct link from our website at www.boondockinn.com We will be open for food starting next weekend and hopefully our Liquor license is not far out. We are very excited about our menu and think you will really enjoy it. Stop in and see us!
That’s so awesome. So happy for the both of you!

warner

Stopped in last Saturday evening at the new Boondock Inn and had diner...food was excellent! and a refreshing new look inside as well.
If your in the area stop in and see the gang....they are excited to see you all !