New Lodging in Mass City - Trailside Lodging, LLC

whitehorse

Just wanted to make everyone aware of our new lodging in Mass City. We are located right on the trail, 1 block off Hwy. 26.

You can check us out on our new website - http://trailsidelodgingup.com - and we are on the Northwoods Directory here on John's website.

Feel free to contact me anytime with questions or lodging information.

Thanks in advance!

Bruce Witte

whitehorse

Thanks mspease and cooksend!

We just put a new LP gas furnace in 2 weeks ago to complete any updates needed. It's ready to go...let it snow!!

kip

That's great news, the more lodging the better. Let me know if you need some cards for the shop in case your sledders need some help. Congrats Whitehorse!

whitehorse

That's great news, the more lodging the better. Let me know if you need some cards for the shop in case your sledders need some help. Congrats Whitehorse!

I stopped by and picked up few. I will stop in and get some more in the near future....Thanks Kip!

towtruck

Just wanted to make everyone aware of our new lodging in Mass City. We are located right on the trail, 1 block off Hwy. 26.

You can check us out on our new website - http://trailsidelodgingup.com - and we are on the Northwoods Directory here on John's website.

Feel free to contact me anytime with questions or lodging information.

Thanks in advance!

Bruce Witte

good luck Bruce - sounds like a good option for the Mass City area- would you consider putting up a web cam ? the team kesslers (what ever that is ) web cam in Mass hasn't really worked for a long time, or part-time at best, and there is not not another cam in the area- again best of luck to you- Mass City is certainly a good place to start riding- we stay there often

whitehorse

good luck Bruce - sounds like a good option for the Mass City area- would you consider putting up a web cam ? the team kesslers (what ever that is ) web cam in Mass hasn't really worked for a long time, or part-time at best, and there is not not another cam in the area- again best of luck to you- Mass City is certainly a good place to start riding- we stay there often
Thank you towtruck....I would have no issues with putting up a web cam....I will check into that. Check us out sometime when you are in the area, feel free to contact me anytime.

Think Snow!!