New must stop bar and restaurant on Lake Gogebic

• Thread starter Deleted member 10829
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10829

I had no idea this place was there and wanted to pass it along. AJ's Walleye Lodge has built a new bar and restaurant that is top notch! They specialize is stone baked pizzas that are very good! The atmosphere is awesome and I would recommend checking it out. I have some nice pictures of the interior but the files are too large to load. The place is huge and is the nicest building on the lake that I've seen.

D

Deleted member 10829

We ate at the Root Cellar also and we all had something different and it was all very good! Trailside BBQ & Brew is awesome also!

D

Deleted member 10829

I haven't been up there since Thursday but they were pretty good. We had a few bumps, but overall nice. The further North and East we went the more snow there was.

snomoman

We just got back from eating at this restaurant, save your money, it is not worth it whatsoever, way way way over priced and really not too great of quality of food

Easy these guys just like to help out business in there area.They know Walley's place has been there for years, just trying to give him word on the streets to go there for a 5 min cooked pizza.

I had no idea this place was there and wanted to pass it along. AJ's Walleye Lodge has built a new bar and restaurant that is top notch! They specialize is stone baked pizzas that are very good! The atmosphere is awesome and I would recommend checking it out. I have some nice pictures of the interior but the files are too large to load. The place is huge and is the nicest building on the lake that I've seen.
Thanks for the nice comments. Glad you enjoyed your visit! We worked hard to create a great place for guests and customers to relax and enjoy some great food! Appreciate your feedback!

We just got back from eating at this restaurant, save your money, it is not worth it whatsoever, way way way over priced and really not too great of quality of food
So sorry that you did not enjoy your meal. Would like to know what is was that was not good quality? We only use the freshest, best ingredients and certainly never look to disappoint.

mguthrie

Stopped in few wks ago several times on the same trip and found great decor, food, drinks (old fashioned, bloody Mary, Whiskey sour) and live music. Staff was doing great job and Dogs are fun touch. Super addition the area and glad to support them.