New restaurant in Mass City

mspease

Good to know. We base out of Lake Gogebic and like to get a few miles on before breakfast. We missed the old place not being open. Thanks Lenny!

snomoman

I’m wondering if it’s the same building that had a restaurant in it years ago, you could get to it off of trail 3 by the powerline turn

1fujifilm

Was at Tiges a few days ago and it was not considered a dependable place as they have staffing problems..like everywhere else..maybe pack a energy bar or get a slice of pizza at gas station w doors down.
Additionally, that station has 91 gas for $4.49 a great price as I paid $5.75 at a bar 40 miles away.

old abe

Was at Tiges a few days ago and it was not considered a dependable place as they have staffing problems..like everywhere else..maybe pack a energy bar or get a slice of pizza at gas station w doors down.
Additionally, that station has 91 gas for $4.49 a great price as I paid $5.75 at a bar 40 miles away.
Needing Prem 91 is no longer a need for me fuji :giggle:. Prem 91 is kinda cashy, and I thought you were riding a Poo 650 XCR, and not needing Prem 91? What's the normal price difference between Reg and Prem 91? Hope your ride with Poo Dan, and Slim goes well! Be safe, and please report!

kip

It is the same building snomoman and yes you have to go through the front door. You can access it off of trail 3.

1fujifilm

Needing Prem 91 is no longer a need for me fuji :giggle:. Prem 91 is kinda cashy, and I thought you were riding a Poo 650 XCR, and not needing Prem 91? What's the normal price difference between Reg and Prem 91? Hope your ride with Poo Dan, and Slim goes well! Be safe, and please report!
The 650 is supposedly happy with 10% ethanol but the sled still has the non ethanol choice in the gauge so I chose it.
PD, Slim and Karl are well..we did 540 miles and that was enough to break in all the new sleds and enjoy 160 miles with full power.
Even though I'm a Doo guy, ai like the SP 650. It handles great and the motor is powerful to about 72 then slacks compared to the 850..which is expected.

pclark

The difference between Premium 91 and Regular is typically a $1.00 at the gas stations, way more in the woods.

pclark

And that my friend is Pure GOUGING!
Well, I think there is plenty of that going on after using COVID as a reason to raise prices. These companies are not going to lower prices once they get them up on anything. Look at the packaging sizes as well, you get smaller pack (oz.) for your money now. The last two years have been very difficult for people and it doesn't look like it will get better anytime soon. Profit trumps volume anyday of the week.

old abe

A
Well, I think there is plenty of that going on after using COVID as a reason to raise prices. These companies are not going to lower prices once they get them up on anything. Look at the packaging sizes as well, you get smaller pack (oz.) for your money now. The last two years have been very difficult for people and it doesn't look like it will get better anytime soon. Profit trumps volume anyday of the week.
As I said, pure and simple, GOUGING!