New Season Deadliest Catch

thunderstruck88

April 12th at 9pm the boys will be back on the catch can't wait I LOVE THAT show and may Phil Harris RIP also going to be very strange not having him on the catch this year!!!! Time Bandit rocks!!!!!! NOrthwestern RULZS!!!! and wishing they would replace the Wizaard not crazy about Keith and C Marie the Harris boys will always have a speacil place in my heart wonder who will be the 5th boat in the series Kodiak was ok but I would love the Farwest Leader to be back on the show !!!

scottd

I watch Flying Wild Alaska on Friday nights and seem to recall an ad last week saying that this Friday (8pm central) there will be an 'embedded' sneak preview of the upcoming season of Deadliest Catch during the show.

D

Deleted member 10829

I think you're right scottd. I like that Flying Wild Alaska show too. Thank goodness for DVR's!

Can't wait for the new Deadliest Catch season, it's one of my favorites!

Dave_B

Wasn't there a few boats that pulled out for this season? I thought I remember reading something awhile back that there were some contract issues and the Captains said forget it. Hope I'm wrong. Love that show!

Dave

thunderstruck88

Wasn't there a few boats that pulled out for this season? I thought I remember reading something awhile back that there were some contract issues and the Captains said forget it. Hope I'm wrong. Love that show!

Dave

no all got settled Deadliest Catch returns APRIL 12th at 9pm IT WILL BE ON !!!!!

coldbear

Ever notice...??

Did you ever notice how many of the boat captains would consult with Phil Harris when they needed help. All will miss him, it tore their hearts out. I wonder who will step up to the plate and take over Phil's lagacy? There has to be an Alpha dog in the harbor. Wonder who will Captain the Harris boat?? His boys will have to carry the load for awhile. Phil would get angry with them, but loved em to death! rip harris.

thunderstruck88

the disputes were prob over piss testes

no it was over a show that the hillstrand brothers was supposed to do but didnt discovdery got pissed at them Sig joined with them saying if they wasn't going to be on the show he wasn;t wither so they talked and everything got sorted out in the end !!! Thank God !!!