New Sled - Same 600

600_RMK_144

What did you do during quarantine? I'm on my second sled. HA! Grabbed my sons Indy EVO (stretched from a 121" to a 136") right as this lock down crap was just getting started back in March. Picked up dad's new sled last weekend. Staying true to the screen name, yes, another 600 (my third). Although it does seem that the track lengths got longer. Also --- I believe the LAST model year for the Liberty as Poo went to all 650 Patriots starting this year. Can't say enough for my friend up north for making it happen!!!

BRING ON THE SNOW!!!!

EVO RMK.jpg
EVO.jpg
600 in truck.2.jpg
600 in truck.4.jpg

Attachments

• 600 in truck.1.jpg
    600 in truck.1.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 10829

Nice looking sled! I've always liked that color. As far as 600's go, more models have 600's in 2021 than 650's.

elf

The 600 is a very reliable engine. I've been running them since 2003 and since 2006 in RMK's, always just 144" tracks. Always found them to have enough power for midwest riding, a bit short for times I took them out west. We actually just sold my sons (and my old) 2010 600 RMK with 9800 miles on it. Yes, it had been rebuilt but the chassis was still in great shape and it ran excellent. And we threw a lot at that sled over the years. That being said, I am moving on to a new 850 SKS this yr and am extremely excited to try that out when I can. Decided that maybe I've grown responsible enough now not to get into trouble with that engine!

D

Deleted member 10829

I'm sure the 600 will go away after a few years, just like the 800 stayed around for a while. The exception may be the price leader Indy.